The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-26-2003, 11:32 AM   #1
Desert Rat

Tach/Vac,Speedwarning,Buckets,Tilt.

I hate to do this,but my wife says if i want to buy another Anaconda i have to sell something so,im willing to sell the Tach Dash in my truck,it has a factory cutout for the vacuum gauge and its there also,the bezel is very nice and about a year old for 1969 models.$300 plus ship.I also have a Speedwarning dash that someone put into a tach dash,its missing the metal nub on the backing plate,but has a wire coming out,i have no buzzer or harness for this one,its a speedwarning and tach,with a little work,would be a neat package $325 or for a $125 ill pull the speedwarning head out and give it to you with the tach/vac and you can have a tach/vac/speedwarning for $425 plus ship.Too many choices-dont think long,this deal must be setup by today,and completed very quickly.Or want a options how about
Tach Dash
Bucket Seats 69,70 or 71-72 and console
Tilt
the most sought after options all for $500(i have no way to ship the seats)I will be heading to Southern Nevada,Southern,CA,this summer,and i drive all over AZ,trying to capture and check certain snakes of my list.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 02:37 PM   #2
Linus0014

sounds like the wife has you by the balls, and I bet she likes it like that... j/k
Old 06-26-2003, 03:05 PM   #3
Zeus
Zeus

NOOOOOOOO!

Don't do it! You'll regret it.

Whose the boss of the family anyway?
Old 06-26-2003, 03:52 PM   #4
Desert Rat

Well being that she makes about $40,000 a year more than my income-according to our W-2's and i have over 60 snakes,i think its fair that i give up something to get a new snake that exceeds 20' and will cost a minimum of $75 a month to feed.and my monthly food bill isnt to far from $400 for my hobby,plus she likes the hobby,and goes out and catches Rattlesnakes with me,so im not complaining.Plus i want to get out of wheeling and dealing parts,ive been tired of the stuff for a couple years.Ill need more room though so i can raise sheep,pigs,and rabbits to supply my own snake food!LOL
Old 06-26-2003, 05:02 PM   #5
boytoytrading
Account Suspended

Snakes

Would you trade for ten of the cuitest little baby prarie rattler's?
boytoytrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 05:09 PM   #6
Desert Rat

Yes i would trade but unfortunately here in AZ non native venomous snakes are illegal,and the native snakes are also illegal to buy/sell or trade.so i stick to exotic snakes for money making.Here in AZ we have Prairie Rattlers to.But they only occur in a very small range in South East Arizona,they are one Rattler that i dont yet have and i do want.Id love to see a picture of one if its possible.do you have the parents still?
Old 06-26-2003, 05:28 PM   #7
boytoytrading
Account Suspended

Rattlbuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh ya, Parent's are alive and happy, Wait, Their alive anyway's.
send me a e-mail address.
boytoytrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 05:53 PM   #8
dion
72 Cheyenne

so the tach/vac/speed dash, the buckets/console and tilt for $500? When will you be in CA, I'm in San Diego.
1966/67Stouts
dion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 06:08 PM   #9
Desert Rat

Sorry just a tach dash,set of buckets/console with a real truck tilt,not the speedwarning/vac unit. which ever sells first is it,then im pulling the plug.I have recieved half a dozen emails about the setup.i need to go snap pictures.
boytoytrading my addy is gmcrat427@yahoo.com Thanks!!!Im a rattlesnake freak,and am trying to collect a male and female of every native species!