The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-16-2003, 02:19 PM   #1
Desert Rat

69 GMC Short Once Again!!! FS

Once again.69 GMC SWB has a 402t400 Edelbrock Carb,Intake,Headers,2 1/2" exhaust,HEI.3.08 12 bolt(non posi)Rallys,PS,PB,AC(no compressor) it runs and drives,but is ugly with a $50 grey primer job,windshield is cracked,it needs tires,new weatherstrip,body and paint.the RH rocker is bad,cab corneres i think are starting to bubble.its a good restoration vehicle,or throw some color on it and drive it.It has been very reliable,but i need to sell something,i dont want to.so dont hesitate,no tire kickers.i dont have a bunch of pictures-just the same one ive had for a while,if i get a immediate taker ill sell it for $2500.or if you want the Tach,Tilt,add $300 but i have to pull the 67 buckets,ill put in a niuce bench seat(but its green)cloth from a 72.unless you want to be crazy and ill leave the buckets in for another $400.If your out of state,you can put down a deposit,and ill park it in the back yard,and we can work out the details.I really dont care if it sells.but something has to go.If you want to see it,ill meet you somewhere.this truck isnt a beauty,i consider it a driving project.if you want more details email me and ill give you my phone number.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 02:23 PM   #2
Desert Rat

by the way i was asked last time,its not a real big block truck!it had a 350.the motor is from a 70 Suburban i used as a daily driver,i am not sure how many miles it has.when it sits for a while it will puff a little blue upon start up.Please ask lots of questions but email me.I dont want anyone to have hidden suprises.
Attached Images

Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote