The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
JimmyFloyd

Finally decided - I'm selling my blazer

Well, I just posted it for sale HERE.

Thought long and hard about it, but I have no plans right now to learn body work, nor the time or space to do it. I am also looking to pay down some debt and start working on positioning myself better in my career path. i don't plan to be completely out of the truck scene, and plan to look for another one once life gets situated. Plus this has somehow managed to take up 90% of the space in my 20x30 3 car garage, and I would really like to be able to do other stuff in there (like park in it and change my own oil with the oil change pit currently under the truck.) I got into this project knowing very little about what to look for, and have learned quite a bit through it. I have a better idea of what to look for now, and in the future, will probably just buy one with the body work completed already.

Hopefully I can get this sold by the wedding or soon after so I don't need to worry about it. I have my gardens to tinker with and some small engine projects to keep me busy for the time being.

I always look forward to seeing the projects that people do here, and look forward to following them. Hopefully someone here might pickup my project and take it to completion.