The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
sgtusmc

Admin ? about CL & Ebay listings

I'm not sure if it's ever been asked. If it has, I apologize. Could we have a CL & EBay section here on the board. I think it would be kind of cool. Along with a link supplied by the board member (not being their action of course) Then maybe a few pic's of the rig since the link will expire once the truck is sold (more pics the better). I enjoy looking over the projects and pic section here. I'd also like to look over a pic section of cool/ridiculous trucks found by our members here. Just a thought. If it's been asked before and shot down I'll apologize again, and I'll go sit in a corner.

Respectfully,

SGTUSMC.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...hlight=sgtusmc
U.S. Marines - Certified Counselors to the 72 Virgins Dating Club.
sgtusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:50 PM   #2
mr48chev

Re: Admin ? about CL & Ebay listings

That would be nice but we get along pretty well with the way it goes now when guys links to trucks that are in one way or another. A special section might temp those joiners who just join to try to sell us their trucks or parts and never become active board members. But the admin could put a clause where you had to have XX posts on the board before you were allowed to post links on that section.
I like it that most of the guys who now post links to either are posting ones that they think someone will really be interested in or ones that show really fantastic trucks that they want to share.
mr48chev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:53 PM   #3
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

We did have one a few years ago. The members flipped out whenever their posts were moved there, and essentially refused to use it, so it was removed.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:21 PM   #4
Dan Bowles
AD Addict

I don't much care for the links anyway. You can't put up for sale items if you aren't a supporting member but someone who doesn't even use the site gets free pub because someone posts a link that says "not my truck"??
Dan Bowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #5
Indian113

I wish people would post craiglists and ebay in their local section,most adds are LOCAL PICKUP ONLY-NO SHIPPING . All we can do is look and dream cause I can't drive out to Ca. to pick up a part!!
Indian113 is offline   Reply With Quote