The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
rideblue00

Im official (lol)

I just paid for my 1 year subscription to the site. Just want to thank all the people that contribute here. Alot of info here on the 60-66 board. I hope i can help out as well. I have a 66 that i been workin on for like 20 years. I reallllllly want to finish it. I have spent alot of time on here lurking and looking at all the photos everyone posts. Sweet stuff and inspirational. If i worked on mine more often i would have my build thread. Im hopin to really dig in next spring and get some stuff done. heres a pic from 17 years ago before i completely tore it apart. Wow i had no idea what i was gettin into. Most of the body parts are in primer. Frame is next to be painted and then interior. Then back on the frame. Its a c10 and will have a 350. Maybe i will start a build thread soon. Thanks
Tom
Attached Images

rideblue00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
jocko

Re: Im official (lol)

Welcome! No more lurking, now that you're official! Now is the time to start taking pics along the way as you get stuff done so you will have some to post when you DO make a build thread. Nice looking truck, looking fwd to the newer version of it.
jocko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
rideblue00

Re: Im official (lol)

Thanks man. Im really slow about this project. My last truck journal entry was june 26, lol. I have been reading alot of stuff from a few sites but this one seems to get the most traffic. I will have to see if i can gather some pics from over the years and maybe start a build thread. I should have taken more tho. Ive owned my truck for 22 years and i think the total road time it saw was like 4 years total. But that helped preserve it somewhat. Im really trying but its a little tough. Doing too many other things. I like to read the posts of other members that get theirs going.
rideblue00 is offline   Reply With Quote