The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-14-2011, 06:57 AM   #1
tmade

Subscriptions

I've been working on my truck for about a year now and I've learned alot from just reading posts. I feel its only right now to subscribe to the site. I have a lot of extra parts also that I want to give away that I have no need for, and some that I'm willing to trade for other things. I didn't think the admin. would like for me to post those without contributing to this site. My question, which subscription would be best for me?
Thanks
tmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:41 AM   #2
Jparks

Re: Subscriptions

Pretty sure you'd be good with the premium. How far along on your build are you?
Jparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
tmade

Well right now I have a short bed frame on it, bed, shaved drip rails, shop installing air bags and this past weekend I just picked up a LS1 motor and 460l trans for it. I started off wanting to do a little at a time but everyone knows once you get started you can't stop!!! And looking at this site everyday isn't helping at at!!!
Old 10-14-2011, 08:28 AM   #4
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

If you have parts you want to give away, feel free to post them in the message area. Just beware most times it becomes a headache for the giver.

If you choose to subscribe to sell, the easiest way to look at it is like this.. if it is more than leftover parts for your projects, then it is gold or above. I wold start with a high ocatane membership and go from there.

BTW thanks for the kind words about the community. It is nice to read.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:06 AM   #5
Jparks

Do you have a guess how long till your truck is complete? My guy is telling me around mid to late February. STP 67-72 lives in Port Neches and has a bunch of these trucks, be nice to meet up with all the local guys when our trucks are done and do a cruise or something.
Jparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:11 AM   #6
tmade

Jparks I just looked at your user name and realized your down the street from me! Cool My truck is in a shop in Houston right now, I hope it will be ready around then. I'm looking for it to be ready around March or April.