The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-02-2003, 12:46 AM   #1
Russell
Professional Grade

Random stuff I pulled from my parts truck

Hey guys!

I've got a couple things up for grabs...

1976 gauge cluster:

- Mechanical 100 MPH speedo
- Mechanical Oil Pressure gauge
- Need recalibration (all seems to move to the correct position when activated, but it sits at the wrong position when there is no power)
- One edge of the white mounting plate was broken off during "extraction" doesn't hinder operation, and is a very easy fix, I will do it for you if you want this cluster
- Comes from a standard transmission vehicle, shift indicator gauge area covered with a black sticker

1976 dash bezel:

- Textured black with chrome trimming around gauge openings, non - AC

1976 chrome headlight rings

1976 gas tank plug (I have two of them, medium green, its the style where the body has a hole with the pipe leading to the tank sticking out of it)

If anyone is interested in anything, feel free to send me a PM, I can provide pictures if you want them.

All of this stuff needs a good spit shine, but is in fairly good condition. If you want it I will clean it up for you, best offers on everything, I can't afford shipping at the moment (body work + no job = poor)
Old 09-04-2003, 12:08 AM   #2
Russell
Professional Grade

If there is anything else that is non body related, I would be happy to pull it for you next time I head down south...

The dash pad is toast, and all exterior body panels are severely damaged, but most everything else is good. Full floating rear axles, needs a new differential though, all the exterior lights are also damaged. The 350 and transmission arn't up for sale, sorry... I've already removed the wiper module to install it in my truck...