The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-03-2003, 06:59 PM   #1
gmc67swb

Quick Question??(wind Sheild Squirters)

JUST PUT IN WIND SHEILD SQUIRTERS ON THE TRUCK. SHOULD THEY WORK WHEN YOU FIRST PUSH THE BUTTON AND THE WIPERS COME ON? RIGHT NOW MINE WORK BUT ONLY WHEN THE WIPERS ARE IN HIGH SPEED. THIS IS THE SECOND SWITCH(BRAND NEW). JUST WONDERING IF I GOT IT WRONG WHEN I WIRED IT UP...THE SET UP IS FROM ANOTHER CAR , BY THE WAY
Old 09-04-2003, 12:03 AM   #2
casey

looks like everyone left you hanging, I went down to the garage to check mine to see how it worked and discovered it doesn't, thank alot now I got another project,lol just kidding, all kidding aside, I checked mine, when you push the wiper button, it actually turns as you push, so that it turns to the low speed, and stays in low till you turn it off, and the squirter works each time you push the button, but not in my truck it doesn't wtf I thought I had every thing in working order, i can hear it klicking each time I push the button, maybe mine just needs to be primed, I've never used it before, hope this helps
casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2003, 02:03 AM   #3
mindhive

gmc67swb... my squirters in my 71 work exactly as you describe. when you push the button in the knob turns to high and squirts for about 10 seconds. I think you got it right.
mindhive is offline   Reply With Quote