The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
stepside83

air suspension for an 83 chevy c-10

im wanting to put an air suspension, on my 83 2wd stepside, and ive been reading how some have used an air over leaf set up for the rear, otheres used, an 2 or 4 link, and others have used ride techs air bar, now im on a budget, but i think im gonna save my money, and get the air bar set up, it seems to be the one that wont give that many problems, to figure out how itll work, was wondering has anyone put one on there truck and has any tips tricks, build pics, etc.... and for the front ill just get brackets and make my own kit, in a sense, my other question is, if i get the air bar, and do my own set up on the front, what else do i need to make this all work properly, this is my first time putting air suspension on, im not wanting to lay frame, just want to go as low as i can with out cutting anything, thanks for any pics, links and info
stepside83 is offline   Reply With Quote