The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-18-2012, 08:57 AM   #1
Johnny49

Thank You!!

On Thursday I posted a short comment on the "What Did You Do with Your Truck Today" thread, mentioning how my video "The Old Truck Runs Again!" (on YouTube) needed 900 hits to get to the 20,000 mark. I hoped we could get there by the first day of Spring on Tuesday, when the cover comes off and we fire up the old '49 for the first time this year. I wasn't sure we could do it, because the daily views had dropped off to right around 100 and even a little less some days.

I knew posting here would help, but I had no idea how much! To say I am blown away is putting it mildly. With just over 1100 hits(!) over the just the last three days, we are over the 20,000 mark two days early!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who saw that post and shared the video. As my project continues I will be spending a lot more time here, looking for ideas and suggestions (I am very much an amateur at this truck restoration thing ), and of course singing the praises of this site to anyone who will listen! Thanks again!
Johnny49 is offline   Reply With Quote