The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-16-2003, 12:33 AM   #1
C-10volvo

great drivers!!!

well, i was heading home from tigard only 5 min away from my house. i jump on the freeway real quick then take the next exit, then a ford f250 superduty cuts me off right before the exit branches off the highway. he was only about 6 inches away from my bumper. that didnt really piss me off, but was we hit the next light i pull up next to him, and he flips me off and then points to his rear window where calvin is making his mark on the bowtie. what the heck? i turn my music up and shake my head. about 10 seconds later he pulls a ricer fly by and gets onto my lane then hits the brakes. i slam on mine aswell (rears even locked up) untill i just dropped it in first and passed him. i had a friend in the truck with me who got his plates. but really? i know for a fact i didnt piss him off in any way before he cut me off. ahhhh why?? sorry i just need to vent
For everything else: 1997 BMW M3
C-10volvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 01:20 AM   #2
kballan

That's low man! Too bad I wasn't with you - I'da flicked a cigarette butt in his window. Good you got his plates. Cops probabloy won't do anything about it though. That's the sh**ty part! I'll raise some hell with ya though! Lol

ANY MAN CAN BUILD A TRUCK, BUT IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO CUT ONE UP!
kballan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 08:55 AM   #3
1FaastC10
Account Suspended

big azz brush guard will take care of that. catch him in the passenger side rear quarter, and cut into the center of the truck slightly, this will let the truck start to dog track jsut slightly, and break the rear tires loose. ride that for a second, and then cut in a little harder. watch the ford driving moron sail his retarded azz into the nearest ditch, and go like hell while he tries to get out. people like that really get me goin, can you tell?

BTW, no, i have never attempted or completed this maneuver on the street. i have however done it one a racetrack(cut to drivers side, spin to infield) and it works very well.
1FaastC10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 09:26 AM   #4
C-10volvo

haha good to know. i did lay some nice rubber when i dropped it back into first and passed his a$$. so atleast i "marked my ground" on his ford hhahaha
For everything else: 1997 BMW M3
C-10volvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 01:56 PM   #5
kballan

LMAO!

ANY MAN CAN BUILD A TRUCK, BUT IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO CUT ONE UP!
kballan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 05:40 PM   #6
messed up c-10
RHCP afficianado

The other day I was driving to work and I see this guy coming down a gravel road towards the highway. He stops at the stop sign then he waits until I'm about 50 feet from him and he pulls out in front of me and starts driving down the grass right next to the highway. I had to swerve into the other lane into oncoming traffic to avoid getting hit. He was in a big ass ford too.
Here are some links to some good music.
Jack Johnson
Donavon Frankenreiter
messed up c-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 06:00 PM   #7
Prerunner1982

i hate people that get mad at you cause they dont know how to drive. numerous time i will be flying down the road, and a car pulls out right in front of me and wont break 20mph and wont make any attempt to accelerate at any rate faster than a snail. then when i almost run my military issue brush guard through thier rear window and have to slam on my brakes they get mad, like they didnt see my big ugly truck..

also another thing.... any of you who live in okc.. that know i-35.. there are a couple sections where the left (fast) lane merges.. everytime i am in that area people going flying down that lane until is forces them to merge, especially during rush hour, instead of getting over when they can they try to cut ahead of as many people as they can. i never let them over and they always get mad. even though there are merge signs 2 miles back they always wait until the last freakin second. i am normally a nice driver, let people out and stuff. but those that think they can push people around piss me off.... ok sorry.... stepping off now..
Oklahoma Roll Call
Prerunner1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 10:00 AM   #8
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Quote:
Originally posted by Riptide's 78p/u
no offence jon, but those "last second merger's" your talkin about aren't just limited to your neck of the woods....those friggin idiots are EVERYWHERE!!!!!
yeah they're all the new york city/new jersey drivers who've immigrated around the country!!!!! ( of course the immigrants from other countries are great for that too, but thats what happens when you've driven a mule or camel all your life sneak in here then you are allowed a license when ya can't even speak english or get a job)

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote