The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
BFRO$TY

'67 LWB-SWB restore/bagged

Well Ive had this truck since I was 16, I never really got the chance to do what I planned on doin to it when i bought till about two weeks ago. I bought a short bed for it soon after i got back from Wyotech and started getting things in order to strat on it. It will be a frame off restore with a porterbuilt up front and four link in rear and full bags with accuair manifold and mangement system. ill post pics as i go, never taken on a restore quite this intense but with this forum and some friends help i plan on taking this truck everywhere i go sitting a few inches off the ground!
BFRO$TY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
BFRO$TY

Re: '67 LWB-SWB restore/bagged

this is theday afteri brought it home, i bought is 100% stock and couldnt wait another second to drop it and get some new wheels on it
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #3
BFRO$TY

well a couple weeks ago me and my buddy picked it up and took it to my place so i could finally get started on it, i got it all tore down in about a week. now im trying to get the frame mapped out and figure out how i wanna shorten it and get a new floor in line for my cab
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #4
BFRO$TY

just some more pics of it, as you can tell my cab is pretty rough. i cant decide if i should look for a new cab or just go with it and put a new floor and every other replacement piece they make for it in. im more focused on my frame for now, i cant wait till its all done and i can cruise it laying on the ground.
Attached Images