The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
padresag

62 GMC 3/4t for sale

this was just pulled from jollies site

I have a white 1962 Custom Cab GMC 3/4 ton long bed for sale. It is a complete truck, but all in pieces. Only thing missing is the seat. It has the 305 V6 w/ 4 speed on the floor. This truck has power brakes, AC, power steering, large rear window and floor mounted parking brake and all of it's custom cab trim. These are all original parts not aftermarket.

The only rust on the truck is one flapping passanger side front fender. Never seen a truck that doesn't have rusted front fenders. There is also a small rust whole on the corner of the doors. This truck has NO rust on floor or rockers. This is a very solid truck for 50 years old. There is some surface rust on the bed, but solid and an easy fix. I would take $2000 for the truck and parts.

I have three truck and this is the last one that I aquired. I just don't have the time to fix this one. It hasn't seen the road since 1982 and I wanted to offer it to the site first before going to craigslist. I know it would someone an awesome truck. If anyone is interested send me a reply and I can send pictures on request.

Also for sale:

1969 complete running 305 V6 for $400
1965 mostly complete ceased up 305 V6 for parts $150 (missing carb)

Thanks
Ryan Way <rway2006gmc@yahoo.com
Ryan Way
Lebanon, IN

ron
padresag is offline   Reply With Quote