The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-25-2012, 03:38 AM   #1
Pro Performance

Air Management Kit

Being a vendor on the forum, I get questions regarding air management systems and what is needed, and am always glad to answer the questions. However, I have come up with a system that will hopefully take the guess work out of buying the parts. Of course, if anyone wants to contact me regarding air suspension, I am available and have no problem helping out.

I know the air suspension components can sometimes get confusing with all the fittings, tank size, compressors, etc.... which is completely understandable, as there are a lot of parts to make an air suspension system run correctly. This is just the air side of the system, not any of the brackets, bags, links and so on. I broke it up a little, because not everyone may need all components.

Let me know what you guys think, and if this helps at all. If not, then I will remove immediately from my site. Or maybe suggestions..... do you want to see complete kits with everything you need from A-Z?

Pro2 Air Management System

For Example (67-72 C10):
If you were to select every option on the kit mentioned above, all you would have left to buy is the actual suspension components. The Pro2 Air Management System with all options includes compressors, tank, valves, fittings, air line, gauges and switch box, etc..... which total $1,117.95

You also purchase the Porterbuilt Stage 1 front and Stage 2 rear suspension systems for $1164.00, and you have a complete under the bed air system for under $2,300.

Maybe I just put too much thought into this.... haha.

- Travis

Note: I realized I posted this in the wrong section. Maybe a mod can move this for me to the suspension marketplace. Thank you.

Last edited by Pro Performance; 04-25-2012 at 04:00 AM.
Pro Performance is offline   Reply With Quote