The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #1
Boogie_Man

WIW: Excellent Shape Buddy Buckets

I have this set of buddy buckets in my '71 that I'm thinking about trading out for a black leather bench. I've seen these estimated all over the place from $400 to $1200 and don't quite know what these would bring. They are in great shape, foam is in good shape and quite comfortable, very very little rust on the frame, one tiny hole in the driver seat as seen in the pic. The only thing really wrong with them is I can't seem to get the driver seat to adjust on the rail. I'm tall though so it's never been an issue since it's in the farthest back position. Would it be a fair swap for a nice leather or vinyl bench or are my buckets worth more? Thanks for the help fella's.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:53 AM   #2
Tuff Gong

Re: WIW: Excellent Shape Buddy Buckets

I would say around $700. Since they fold forward, they might be worth a little more to someone since those seem to be more desirable. The covers don't matter to much in my option because whoever buys them is most likely going to refinish them to match their ride. The foam is a big one though. Having nice foam can save someone time and money. Just my two cents. I'd also like to hear what others have to say.
Tuff Gong is offline   Reply With Quote