The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Electrical > Truck Audio

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-01-2012, 06:51 AM   #1
Breadstick

vintagecarradio.com kick panels review

I ordered kick panels from these guys a little while ago. First, they were shipped and delivered quickly, so I don't have any problems with the company. The product, however, is not great. First, the kick panels are cheap plastic. They're supposed to be made for my year truck (64 C10), but I had to spend quite a while measuring and cutting to get them to fit in the way they should. After doing this for quite some time, I got it right and was ready to mount them up. It was then that I realized they won't work right. My kick panels, as I assume all do, have a sort of bend in front of the air vents on both sides. The panels do not allow for this at all. The only way I can think to get them to work is to get a heat gun and maybe warp them enough to get them the right shape.
Breadstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:52 AM   #2
dukcaln

Re: vintagecarradio.com kick panels review

that sucks, I was looking into those for my truck but may look some place else. got any pictures. Let us now what direction you go in