The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
loosenut

PROJECT: Budget Build

Hello everyone im new to the forums and starting my new project.. the truck is not new to me but im getting tired of the basics of the truck so i want to start changing a few things and have you guys follow along. the truck is an 86 c10 with a 350 lwb and everything works. The truck is my daily as of right now due to me selling my bike and buying a house so progress will be very slow

The Plan: clean up the interior, fix the oil leaks, static drop, and paint.

well over the year iv had the truck i have installed new tires and put caviler seats in it ( im going back to my bench seat but i want to find an original one in great shape). I love the wheels that are on the truck they are 15s but im not too crazy about 20s so that helps i do want to powder coat the wheels black. If any one has some interior parts in black and are willing to sell please let me know. enough yaking here in my truck and the little bit of progress

the day i got it

recent

and a little bit of my interior progress.. in the process of putting my bench seat back in and carpeted behind the seat with my little helper

shampooed the carpets.. didnt work out too well.. guess thats on the list too

before carpeting the back

after.. stupid wrinkle
loosenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
loosenut

Re: PROJECT: Budget Build

going to the local picknpull this weekend and see what kind of bench seat i can find. wish me luck!
loosenut is offline   Reply With Quote