The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-16-2003, 02:58 PM   #26
RAT-AT-TACH

as much as i would have liked to beat the hell out of the guy i felt it wasnt called for,i could have just ran up and booted the guy in the face while he was crouched down but then it might have gotten real ugly and he could have been hospitalized for months,i might have ended up with busted nuckles which means out of work for a couple of months,or if i gave him a chance to think or even remember that he had a tire iron in his hand he could have used that on me.
i think it worked out great,i got the jump on him,scared the crap outa him and didnt give him a chance to think.

maybe if his parents installed a few more morals and a couple of belts across his butt he would have growen up to have more respect for other peoples property.
RAT-AT-TACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 07:29 PM   #27
Pilgrim

No one deserves the death penalty for petty theft,you are right. But watching him run down the road with his pants full after the .357 went off behind him would be well worth it.
Old 10-16-2003, 07:41 PM   #28
Denny

Glad you caught the guy! I have a 12 GA, Browning for the thiefs, one shot in the air really gets someones attention fast.
1969 Chevy C10. Dakota Digital Gauges, 383 Votex Engine, MSD 8361 Distributor, MSD 6A Unit, Demon Carb, Phoenix Transmission 4L80E trans, 3:73 Posi Rear End
Early Classics 6 Lug Disc Brakes and Spindles
All Stainless Lines
Denny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 07:53 PM   #29
>X<
registered IWATA user

should've slammed his head in to the rim or kicked him in the throat. i hate thieves more than anything. congradulations you handled it better than i would've. i dont know what i would do if someone messed with my truck in my driveway.

Take off that Von Dutch hat before i stab you with a 000 Mack.
>X< is offline   Reply With Quote