The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
79 silverado
Account Suspended

Interior Parts #1 - Grey Door Panels, Dash Bezel, Electric Speedo Cluster, with pics

This is the first batch of the last of the leftover stuff I found while cleaning up the storage building. I'll put up some more later after the digi-camera gets a chance to charge up.

Pair of Grey Door Panels, originally pulled from a 1990 Conversion Suburban - $125 +shipping. SOLD to pops45 for $110 These are in amazing shape - tight map pockets, not dried out or chalky plastic, no cracks, not gouged up, and because they were from a conversion truck that got leather/pleather they actually replaced the cloth wrapped section with a pleather/leather wrapping so they clean up with soap and water if you ever get them dirty. Even comes with the control switch for the power mirrors included. These were never armor-alled in my care, only wiped down with mild hand soap and water to remove storage dust before the pics were taken. The only negative things I can say about the complete units as they are being sold is as follows, and has nothing to do withthe plastic panels themselves: 1) the passanger side I did not see the chrome cup for around the handle so I flipped over the one from the driver's side for picture purposes to show what it would look like with one, I do not have one at the moment but will update if I can find it; 2) the drivers panel has a control mounted for a power seat, which you may want if you are going to put power seats in a truck, or might find another use for; 3) the chrome on the lock/window switch overlays shows age and are not in mint condition as could be seen in the pics below:

1.5 Din Sized Woodgrain Dash Bezel, removed from the same 1990 Suburban, $50 plus shipping or trade for a mid 1970s woodgrain bezel in similar condition. I've decided to stay shaft-style radio in my 2 trucks in the time since purchasing it. No cracked tabs or mounting holes, nice woodgrain without damaged screw holes, minor wear to the silver/chrome paint on the edge of the rings and the letter "L" in lights has worn its silver paint off as can be seen in the pics.

Electronic Speedometer Cluster for 1990-1991 C/K Trucks, $75. This was a spare I'd bought but never needed from when we had the K5 Blazer which was sold in 2007, and I don't see a point in keeping this anymore. Nice clear lens, had one corner cracked off in a tab on the bottom center right side, not where any screws go through, and I snapped a tab off a junk cluster that can go with it if you really want to go through the effort of trimming them and gluing it back on, but serves no purpose I can see to bother doing so. Pics:

Sneak peek: I will be adding another thread a woodgrain 77-80 door trim panel, dash bezel, red overhead console, red center console, and blue 81-87 door panels once I get the camera charged for the last of the pictures later tonight, and I saw a couple Holley carbs and some gear sets on the shelf that depending what they are I may wind up listing next as well.

As always, everything is available for local pickup just outside Metro Atlanta, and I'd be more than happy to trade for something I can use/need for my 76 SWB C10 Silverado or 87 V10 Suburban Silverado, especially NOS parts

Last edited by 79 silverado; 09-28-2012 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Updating Sold Items
79 silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:08 PM   #2
pops45

Re: Interior Parts #1 - Grey Door Panels, Dash Bezel, Electric Speedo Cluster, with p

Can I get a shipping cost to 95816 for the door panels?

Thanks
pops45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:35 PM   #3
79 silverado
Account Suspended

Re: Interior Parts #1 - Grey Door Panels, Dash Bezel, Electric Speedo Cluster, with p

Quote:
Originally Posted by pops45 View Post
Can I get a shipping cost to 95816 for the door panels?

Thanks
It appears that the cheapest method to ship them would be Greyhound Freight from terminal to terminal, they apparently have somewhere to pick-up in Sacramento. To ship through them only runs $49.65.

For a to your door option there is UPS, but, they tack on a ridiculous "dimensional weight" charge which makes them nearly $40 more than greyhound...
Old 09-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #4
pops45

Greyhound will work for me. I drive by every day on the way home! Of course I gotta ask..will you take $100.00 + shipping?
Send me a total and how you want the payment.

Thanks
pops45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:09 AM   #5
79 silverado
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by pops45 View Post
Greyhound will work for me. I drive by every day on the way home! Of course I gotta ask..will you take $100.00 + shipping?
Send me a total and how you want the payment.

Thanks
Sending Pm...
Old 10-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #6
jkade

i'll take the cluster, zip code is 35960
jkade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #7
jkade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkade View Post
i'll take the cluster, zip code is 35960
Nevermind, bought one off ebay. I needed one quick to get a suburban on the road.
jkade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #8
79 silverado
Account Suspended

Sorry I missed your post but no problem!

Unfortunately a storm over the weekend damaged the local T1 tower sometime early monday of this week so I was unable to access the board until today - missing yours and a few other messages in threads/PMs here. Good luck on getting the suburban back on the road though!

Gauge cluster and Instrument Bezel are still available!
Old 10-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #9
MalibuSSwagon

Interested in the Cluster, let me know your price shipped to 03281
MalibuSSwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:42 AM   #10
79 silverado
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuSSwagon View Post
Interested in the Cluster, let me know your price shipped to 03281
How does $91 USPS parcel post with delivery confirmation and insurance to your door sound? If you need it faster it can go priority mail for $109 with insurance and confirmation.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #11
JessieCombsisHot

Hello. I am sorry to bother you on something you don't actually have posted for sale but since you have the interior parts I thought I'd give it a shot. Do you by chance have a front bench seat slider/bracket for 87/88 pick up? Please let me know & thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device
JessieCombsisHot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:27 PM   #12
79 silverado
Account Suspended

Haven't heard from MalibuSSWagon so instrument cluster is still available as is the 1.5 din woodgrain dash bezel...