The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-17-2003, 03:38 PM   #1
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

76 C10 Project/ parts for sale

My son who is 16 was building a truck with me which was going to be his first car when he gets his license in april. Due to the fact he has been increasingly sullen and nasty to both me and everyone else he comes into contact with and now has gotten himself suspended from school I have decided to sell this project and all parts accumulated for it My loss is your gain i have spent alot of money getting this stuff

1976 Chevy c10 pickup truck approx 104K miles on motor trans
250 I6 motor with 3 speed manual transmission
manual steering and brakes no air conditioning and AM radio only
cab floor is shot needs rockers , corners, floor pans, supports doors and fenders are also kinda rusted beyond repair
there is no bed whatsoever on this truck as it was rotted and was removed for replacement. The rear chassis has been wire wheeled down and brush painted with rustoleum rusty metal primer and rustoleum gloss black paint
truck has had c 20 leaf springs installed in it and the vehicle sits 21 inches off the ground( frame to floor) in the rear
the gas tank is not curently mounted to the frame, but it is in my yard and can be bolted up to it easilly and will be for any buyer who wants it there is no rear bumper and the front bumper is bent out and is white truck ran and drove well until parked and was used as a garbage hauler for my construction company. Door glass is good and so is rear window glass windshield may have one pock mark tires and suspension all good snow tires on rear regs on front $250 o/b/o

Front bumper chrome with bumperettes bought from Dave Crossy good daily driver bumper no real marks on it and no dents i paid $60 for it like to break even

left and right doors primed dont appear to ever been used bought from 75stepside. Includes all guts i have including window controls, vent windows locks felts etc they have no bondo no rust surface or rot $75 each again breaking even

left and right fenders bought off of ebay brand new condition one has a lisght mark on the lower part. They include inner fenders which were bought through JYPartseeker they are also including chrome around marker lights $100 each

no air condition heat control panel $20

Delco AM/FM radio for our trucks not sure if it workd got from
Doc 70Sub $10

I have various patch panels for rockers inner rockers floor board etc some are the flat black some are the metal color ill add to this listing and give yall an exact inventory give me like $75 for the whole lot

305 v8 motor bought from gn4u2c for $100 alledgedly runs comes with carb/ dist/starter would like to break even

extra set of exhaust manifolds from v8 motor $15

Side truck exhaust pipes mount under truck look and sound cool according to Gn4u2c who ibought em from for $25 they have some surface rust but will clean up real nice with steel wool

black brand new bumper for rear step style paid $75 would like to break even

large pushbumper for front of truckhomemade takes winch etc will photo needs to be blasted and refinshed $10

photos will be made available i cannot ship large items but if ya come by i can make ya a deal and a half on all of it come get it the quicker the better bring a trailer located in central NJ
call 732-316-5353 up til 10 PM EST

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 03:44 PM   #2
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

forgot to mention i have other thngs here that as i find illpost or add to existing deal

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
Old 10-17-2003, 10:56 PM   #3
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

just to add to this post, im giving it a week here and then the whole mess goes to the junkyard.make your offers please

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-18-2003, 08:04 PM   #4
crossy
Oh,you can't buy that new

Bob,
I have JUNKY yard you can drop them in .:-)

There is a decent sized swap meet down here on the 26th . I can prolly put you in contact with the guy who runs this show. spots are $45 ea. and good sized with tables. DAVE
98 Vortec project.
94,3500,6.5L 4L80
81 SWB GMC POS finally gone
73 Pinto, stock, w/CragarSS's-eww
LOTS of Cummins trucks.

Last edited by crossy; 10-18-2003 at 08:06 PM.
crossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2003, 09:24 PM   #5
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

please let me know i have to go to a party on saturday but sunday im open

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-18-2003, 09:56 PM   #6
Blue_71
Bloo

put that pushbumper away somewhere man, i still want it
1971 Chevy Custom/10 (first truck) 350, NV3500 5 speed
1971 Chevy K20 Custom Camper 4x4 350 TBI, SM465/NP205
1974 Chevy Custom Deluxe/10
1979 Chevy Custom Deluxe K10 farm truck beater
1989 Chevy K2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Jackson, Cause I'm a country boy
35s whinin on the asphalt, grabbin mud, throwin up some red dirt
R.I.P. Michael Stilts... I will always love and miss you brother! (9-12-80, murdered 4-9-05)
Blue_71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2003, 10:02 PM   #7
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

its sittining the yard on the side of the house come get it the quicker the better!!

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-19-2003, 10:39 AM   #8
Jessechop

What does the exhaust look like?/
Jessechop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 07:48 PM   #9
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

i didnt forget ya jesse ill have pics by wednesday

I hate cancer!!
Old 10-20-2003, 08:45 PM   #10
Russell
Professional Grade

Hmm... If only I could afford shipping I would take that front bumper with bumperettes =/ Its a shame for all of this to go to the wreckers =/
Old 10-20-2003, 09:59 PM   #11
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

i agree russell but my son has been repeatedly warned to straighten up and stop messing up. hes 16 almost 17 and refuses to grow up and its finally come to a head. He has worked hard on this truck and was looking forward to driving this when he gets his license BUT when he gets himself suspended from school for a week and has an attitude that nothing matters , his mother and i decided that maybe losing the privlidge of owning and driving the truck is going to wake him up. Not working on it and not allowing him to purchase things for it didnt matter cause in the end he would still get the truck. this way i hope to recover some of themonies i have into it and he gets to lose it totally if parts sell if not oh well its only money

I hate cancer!!