The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-15-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
carwhore

Hello from Columbus Ohio!!!---LOTS OF PICS

I've lurked on this site for a little while, normally the classifieds. Well I had recently found a vehicle that was listed here and cross listed on eBay. Struck up a deal and picked her up!!!

I drove out to Kansas to pick it up. I wanted a short bed truck forever, but this longbed was practically rust free. Only the cab corners are rusted. Frame and underneath look great. I had the intentions of making it a swb, but I've been driving it and think I'll just be keeping it a longbed.

I went out over the weekend and took some pictures of it. Excuse them as they are not edited.

I didn't know but at the Cosi downtown they had a drive on scale that was left on. Went ahead and got her weighed. My gf and I were in the truck along with other ****.

I'm looking to gain as much information as possible. I want to instal a c-notch and put the truck on airbags. I've been looking a porterbuilt stuff looks AMAZING . But with the c-notch there are a lot of different options and I really don't know much about the topic. Such as 3link vs 4 link, etc.

If anyone could direct me to some "good" build threads so I could get some ideas that would be great.
carwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
1ATony

Re: Hello from Columbus Ohio!!!---LOTS OF PICS

Pretty cool looking truck, Welcome to the site
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:06 AM   #3
JHT67

Re: Hello from Columbus Ohio!!!---LOTS OF PICS

I haven't logged in much lately, so it's nice to see a new Columbus guy on board, and I've probably been past everywhere you stopped and took a pic You have a fine looking truck, I really wanted a short bed too, but when I saw mine I couldn't pass on it, when I got it I was thinking I wanted to convert to five lug, and now that I have all the parts to switch it over I can't bring myself to it, it's just really cool as is, so I guess I'll just have to build one, and have 2. If you get the chance sometime we should cruise out somewhere and talk trucks.
Going through life's daily grind, I can feel the effects of this physical body's fleeting days, But with a young spirit I look toward a brighter day, knowing that in the eyes of eternity, I am but a babe in the arms of my Lord.........
JHT67 is offline   Reply With Quote