The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-23-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
GMCNUT

Complete 1963 Chrome grille and Rad suppt

Up for grabs is a real real nice chrome 1963 grille w/ headlight rings, wiring etc bolted to a 100% rust free and bondo free physically perfect grill support panel, which is still in turn bolted to its also 99% rust free radiator support. Also still has all wiring and horn relay / voltage reg in awesome rust free shape too! This is a rare opportunity to nail all this stuff just as you see it for one low price of only 500.00

If you had to buy each item individually you are looking at over 600.00 I would think especially on Ebay or wherever....Call me at 256-486-1988 if you are interested. Once everyone with a 63' has had a shot at taking this whole, If not sold in the next few days I will dis-assemble and offer these parts in a separate post individually...

Shipping will be whatever it is - on something this massive and heavy you just need to think about how badly you need all the parts then any pain from shipping is more tolerable. I just bought a 55-59 GMC radiator from a guy in Colorado and it cost me a whopping 178.00 to ship to Alabama which sucks badly but I needed the radiator desperately and there was no cheaper alternative so you just have to take that into consideration. Send your zip and city/state via PM and identify if you have a business address to ship to or not, because this makes it cheaper for FedEx. We can also ship Greyhound COD where you simply pay them at the station when you pick it up....
Attached Images

GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
GMCNUT

Re: Complete 1963 Chrome grille and Rad suppt

OK - its been on here long enough I can see no one wants all of it at one time so the grille is 200.00 the grill support is 150.00 and the rad support is 175.00 so post to this thread your interest in any of the 3 so I can mark you in order and PM me your zip for shipping quotes....Thanks

I am on vacation Wed 28th - Fri 30th this week so will answer replies over the weekend or on Monday
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote