The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
CONRADSMOTORSPORTS

Longhorn country

Happy new year everybody.i have a near complete longhorn 69 and a comeplete longbed steel 69 small block 4 speed 1/2 ton plus.i also have a beautiful 69 longhorn almost finished that i might sell do to health reasons and i'm close to being out on the streets,the almost finished longhorn has a new bed with stainless, redone seat the right way in deluxe saddle, new tach and gage set up etc.the half ton steel long bed had very little rust newer rebuilt motor ,runs exellent ready for paint blocked and poly primed.lots of parts brackets ,pulleys,motors,,trans,etc.would like to get 4800.00 for the running long steelbed ordered in rally green color will paint at that price ,have good paint on shelve.the parcial longhorn has frame and cab,but the cab has some damage from rolling off trailer.bummer.like to get 2300.00 real nice bed glass not much time on truck, low miles original bigblock gone.12.500 for the nice longhorn with working ac older rebuilt 327/400 new paint green/white top deluxe trim.many extras new.
CONRADSMOTORSPORTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:32 PM   #2
jocko

Re: Longhorn country

welcome conradsmotor, lots of good stuff there. recommend some pics. also, if the nearly complete trucks are being sold as "complete" trucks with titles, etc - you might want to post those particular ones over on the Trucks for Sale vice Parts for Sale board.

I for one am looking forward to some pics, love Longhorns!!
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote