The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
Southern Shaker
Account Suspended

Exclamation one heck of a bind !

Well i was told by the ol stepmom/ gardian that i need to start gettin rid of my things...they have to be gone by tomarrow. and now i just come to find out my frames bent like hell so now i have to completley rebeuild my 71' in a matter of hours with no power or air tools just wrenches ...My bud barfields comin to pick up my unused parts to scrap them ...these parts include but are not limited to a 71' bed , 69 frame, 69 cst cab with a/c and some good fenders an alot of misc. parts . So i dont know if im allowed to do this but if anyone can make it to mingus texas to get an save some of these parts id feel a little better in side. im not tryin to make money im just in a bind to get rid of this stuff before it hits the meltin pot an is made into a prius. so in an effort to get rid of everything nothing is over 100$ im asking 50$ for the a/c cab (no title) 95$ for the bed (solid with a couple dents) and 60$ for the fenders or 30 each an as far as misc. parts i have Alot . This is all in mingus texas. 76463 about 75 miles west of ft worth and 30 miles north of stephenville. if this is no good for the admins please feel free to take it off , didnt post in the parts board because this was ergent ! Thanks guys pm me if interested or need directions i dont have time to post pics let alone this post but most of the parts are from the rebel angel and no budjet high school build Thanks again -Aden
Southern Shaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #2
ole dollor

Re: one heck of a bind !

hope you find a home for everything. i am a long way from you and not in need of any parts, but i hate to see good stuff go to scrap yards....good luck ..
ole dollor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #3
Southern Shaker
Account Suspended

Re: one heck of a bind !

me to , im thinkin since the a/c cab is purdy rusty i might just pull the a/c unit an take the dash out srap the rest.
Southern Shaker is offline   Reply With Quote