The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-26-2003, 12:14 PM   #26
Primered_69

It is not like anyone is pressuring us. But this board and the vendor's are what I will chose to use. If you do not poat on her as a vendor then I will most likely never use you. I get a lot of junk email that I hate. But, when I come on this board and want to look for specials when I am in the mood to buy. Thus not posting here would most likely limit me ever buying from you.
Old 11-26-2003, 12:29 PM   #27
Church
Carolina Classic Trucks

Quote:
Originally posted by Primered_69
It is not like anyone is pressuring us. But this board and the vendor's are what I will chose to use. If you do not poat on her as a vendor then I will most likely never use you. I get a lot of junk email that I hate. But, when I come on this board and want to look for specials when I am in the mood to buy. Thus not posting here would most likely limit me ever buying from you.
Sorry to hear that Primered_69. but like I said, "I will continue to be here and posting away, I am just not going to be posting any more sales. I will continue to post quality issues and keep you up to date on whats coming out."
Old 11-26-2003, 01:10 PM   #28
Primered_69

Is it your choice or is it the choice of someone else limiting you? I was thinking it was Josh or someone else. That is why I was kind of short about it. I just thought it was cool when you or one of the other board members are offering to save us money on here. I hate emails but love this board. When I read emails it is business this is fun and I take my time.

You have never posted specials on someone else's thread and are never pressuring anyone about buying. I do not see how you are any different from Joe Blow selling something on the board.
Old 11-26-2003, 01:14 PM   #29
Church
Carolina Classic Trucks

Quote:
Originally posted by Primered_69
Is it your choice or is it the choice of someone else limiting you? I was thinking it was Josh or someone else. That is why I was kind of short about it. I just thought it was cool when you or one of the other board members are offering to save us money on here. I hate emails but love this board. When I read emails it is business this is fun and I take my time.

You have never posted specials on someone else's thread and are never pressuring anyone about buying. I do not see how you are any different from Joe Blow selling something on the board.
PM sent
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 01:20 PM   #30
jorgensensc

Maybe there could be a section, kinda like the parts section, Where the vendors coould put current advertised specials. When the special is over, it is the responsibilty of the vendor to delete thier post in that section. No other postings like
Great Deal, Or WOW, Etc.
Just specials.
There are too many vendors to try and look at all of thier websites for their specials every day.
Just My Opinion.

-What would you attempt to achieve if you knew you could not fail?-

-I Refuse To Tiptoe Through Life, Only To Arrive Safely At Death's Door-

R.I.P. EAST SIDE LOW LIFE
jorgensensc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 01:25 PM   #31
Church
Carolina Classic Trucks

Quote:
Originally posted by jorgensensc
Maybe there could be a section, kinda like the parts section, Where the vendors coould put current advertised specials. When the special is over, it is the responsibilty of the vendor to delete thier post in that section. No other postings like
Great Deal, Or WOW, Etc.
Just specials.
There are too many vendors to try and look at all of thier websites for their specials every day.
Just My Opinion.
Now this is a great idea!!

There are other boards on the web that do the same thing.
It seems to be working pretty well.