The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-06-2003, 06:26 PM   #1
WRMZ71
Cause the Chicks DIG IT!!

New 4-core radiator

If anybody out there is looking to buy a new inepensive radiator try checking out Radiator.com. I just bought a 4 core radiator from them and got it the next day for $153. The actual price was 139 or something like that but it was tax and then shipping & handling. shipping was supposed to be 8 but they only charged me five. I got it the next day and it bolted right in. Dang fan shroud don't fit now but thats besides the point. i priced quite a few other places but that was by far the best price I could find. It has a 1 yr warranty on it but you can pay an extra 10-15 dollars and get a lifetime warranty.
WRMZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 06:33 PM   #2
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

do you have any idea what brand these radiators are? ive always gotten Modine rads and cores and have never had a problem. i end to stick with a brand that works for me, so was just wondering if these are a brand name or their own brand or what

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 06:36 PM   #3
dtlilly
Account Suspended

I worked for a buddy that owned a repair shop, and we would always call 1-800-radiator. Once you have ordered from them once, they send you money off coupons for another order.

Bob, I don't know the brands used, but we always had good luck with them.
dtlilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 09:33 PM   #4
WRMZ71
Cause the Chicks DIG IT!!

I looked at a little piece of paper that came with the radiator and it says GDI Go/Dan industries, but then right next to that it say Ready-Rad. So whichever one of them makes radiators thats the name brand i would guess.
WRMZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 12:47 AM   #5
s95930
A-Adam A-Adam

I have used them also. I have had no problems.