The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-08-2003, 12:15 AM   #1
Primered_69

MrShelley real good guy

MrShelley trailered a 72 frame 2 1/2 hours to me. Total cost of the frame was only 100. For delivery just gas money.

Frame came with sway bar, drop coils, power steering, and an extra drive shaft. Great guy to deal with and real friendly. Could have talked for hours with him but knew he had to get back on the road.

He is one of the great benefits of this board. As my grandaddy always said "you can see he came from good people."
Old 12-08-2003, 12:26 AM   #2
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

actually the vast majority of guys fromt his board are really great people yeah ya get the ocasiuonal snert but anytime ive asked a question ive always gotten a response from someone who was more than happy to help and any parts ive bought were as good or better than described on here I love this place!! lol

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 02:04 AM   #3
MrShelley
Too Many Clubs Club

Thanks for the kind word. Hope the frame exceeds your expectations.

I love meeting people from this board!
MrShelley is offline   Reply With Quote