The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #2
Sharps40
Account Suspended

Re: John Lee's No Spill Always Near By Dual Cup Holder

Lets see, the center of the cab (measuring from the inside of the floor plates is 32.5".

Its an old worn floor mat, to be replaced one day, so a couple items stabbed in to show you, Drill at center of the cab...PS and DS mounting holes to be 3 3/8" to either side of center....Now drill two mounting holes, one for each ear on the bracket.

Test fit and kinda wiggly for a couple big bottles of water or soda, so, off to the junk box for a short third leg...mounted on the back of the drink/cup holder and another hole established for the floor mounting ear.

Pretty spiffy, bolted down and no wiggles. And, room for a real short legged gal to pull the seat forward, or scooch the barrel of a spare hunting rifle down in-between the seat and the drink holder on a long trip.

View from the drivers seat, locked and loaded and ready for a ride....all necessaries in easy reach and not spillin on my seat.

Woops, looks like I missed some old French fry gunk in the middle, guess I'll swab it out again before I call it done.

Last edited by Sharps40; 02-03-2014 at 03:16 PM.