The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-07-2014, 05:38 PM   #1
bigrigpardo

cutting cab for patches

cab is rusty but still has some good patches. let me know what you need and I will price it accordingly
Attached Images

bigrigpardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:51 AM   #2
special-K
Special Order

Re: cutting cab for patches

Just how awful is this cab? I may want the whole thing,depending on where the rust is and how bad. I have a cab light high hump cab that has rust in some odd/some common areas and great in others. I would rather have a complete cab on hand when it comes time to fix it. I expect to still need new replacement panels in either cab. Just need to know and see this cab's rust to know if it's worth it to me. LMK,thanks

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:25 AM   #3
bigrigpardo

Re: cutting cab for patches

rockers and cab corners cab mounts bottom of kick panels and edges of both floors. a spot were you put your feet on the pass side. the spot welds are loose on the pass side so may be a sign to do a whole one piece floor. there is rust in the cowl corners and lower door hinge area. and some rust on the outer skin of the roof. weird how the outer skin has a hole on the side but the inner skin is in great shape. I think that just about covers the damage on this one. I figured 200 for the whole cab with the roof lights and harness for them.
bigrigpardo is offline   Reply With Quote