The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-12-2014, 08:13 PM   #1
manilikecars

New Member with some Questions

Hows it going group. I am here to start researching a future build. I have learn that there is not a lot of info for what I am looking for or that I just have no idea on how to search for. I have been all over google and found some answers.

I have always wanted to build a truck but couldn't decide on one. I have fallen in love with this truck. Here are two shots I took last sunday at the power tour.

I know what this truck is. I know its a C10 Cheyenne Super. Seems only made in 71 and 72. What I like about the truck is the paint scheme and over all look. My questions are as follows.

Is the C10 Cheyenne Super only truck that came painted like this? as in just the Cheyenne or do Silverados come in this paint scheme as well?

What is the super package? besides the wood inside.

So pretty much I just want that paint scheme with that body line. I can paint one to look like it but I want the trim that separates it. I will be looking for anything from a roller to complete. I want to use it as a good looking work truck. Not a show truck. I know I want a Short bed. I don't care about motor size or auto or stick. Bucket or bench doesn't matter.

Pretty much I am just looking for info. If you have links to pages or sites that would be great. Hoping to start this after my nova is done. Finishing a big block now.

thanks for any help.

Jeff
manilikecars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:36 PM   #2
67ctener

Re: New Member with some Questions

First off beautiful nova! My 2 full builds I want are my current 67 c10 and a 66/67 nova. As far as I know and I may be wrong but I think the super is the wood grain so pretty much a trim package? As far as Cheyenne I'm not sure what that will get you. I do know the Cheyenne super is the bees knees in these trucks. There is some truck nuts here that know way more then me
67ctener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:38 PM   #3
67ctener

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=334779

This may give you some answers. You can always just build a Cheyenne super. May not be as valuable to someone else but mean just as much to you. Pretty much what I did with my 67
67ctener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:46 PM   #4
manilikecars

that was some good info! The value is pointless to me. I have no interest in selling any of my cars. Sadly I will have to get rid of one to get the truck. Required by the wife. I have 6 cars so I can't be that upset. Thanks for the help.
manilikecars is offline   Reply With Quote