The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-14-2014, 05:42 PM   #1
patokik

More Info pleaaasse

Hello there, this is my first attempt at forums of any kind so I'm not sure of proper protocol or really how they work. So bare with me. I recently purchased an all original 1972 c10 (longbox) custom deluxe highlander with factory 402 big block, Ac, heavy duty rear springs. I've done some research and didn't come up with much other than they are fairly rare. I guess I am asking for help finding out some more information on this truck, such as how many were produced, where it came from, value, etc
patokik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:23 PM   #2
Xeen

Re: More Info pleaaasse

Welcome to the board.
As far as posting you just need to make sure that your post is in the appropriate section for instance this is the projects and builds section so this is the wrong section for this post but seeing how you are new here we will let it slide
Yes Highlanders are relatively rare however since 67-72 C10's aren't considered a "collectable" they aren't going to bring huge money.
The short bed trucks are bringing the money right now whether you are talking about a purist restoration or a fully modified truck slammed on the ground with bags.
The long bed trucks aren't recieving as much attention in the Mod crowd but there are a few here and there, mostly guys just go back to stock with them.
A stock restored base longbed depending on the level of restoration will bring 8 -12k and for a Highlander 10-14k, a 4 wheel drive can fetch up to a couple thousand more.
As far as how many were produced I haven't looked it up.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:50 PM   #3
patokik

Re: More Info pleaaasse

She's a beaut, I'm still trying to figure out how to upload pictures of mine.
patokik is offline   Reply With Quote