The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-29-2014, 03:12 AM   #1
nitrosport_5

Med. Olive Bucket Seat Interior w/ Console Door Panels Dash Pad Carpet ect.

Ive got this complete interior for sale. Basicly bought it to for the bucket seats that were a bit nicer than the ones that i had. Everything is original and no aftermarket.

Seats are in good shape as far as the frame and the tracks go. Passenger side foams are all there and seem to be in great shape. Havent taken covers off but they are original and not broken down. Passenger side on the other hand has missing some of the foam andNeeds new cushions. With new cushions for the drivers seat and covers for both it would be a nice set of seats.

Console is in great shape as well. The chrome trim has some blemishes but the plastic is very nice. only one crack/gouge in the side of it. Will clean up nicely.

Seat Belts are in great shape. The GM logo on one is starting to peel up on the edges but it is still there. The boots on the retractors do have some wear but they all will function just fine.

Door panels are also excellent. Only minor tears and discoloration. Have 95% perfect arm rests as well with these. Also have the 2 plastic washers that arent shown on thr door panels.

Carpet is also in great shape. Pictures make it look a LOT worse than it is. I believe this carpet would clean up almost perfect. Its original GM carpet.

Also have the original dash pad as well. it is in good hsape but its getting brittle and has cracked in a couple spots along the edge.

I am asking 1000 for this whole setup. I would prefer local pickup or i can meet within a reasonable distance, but if buyer pays all shipping cost i can ship them. All of the photos i took can be seen on my photobucket album. I could only upload 5 to this post.

http://s23.photobucket.com/user/nitr...brary/Interior
Attached Images

nitrosport_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:34 AM   #2
JeffD72

Re: Med. Olive Bucket Seat Interior w/ Console Door Panels Dash Pad Carpet ect.

Interested in door panels and console if you decide to split up.
JeffD72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:15 AM   #3
kaphillips

I would be interested in carpet if this get split up and is for a high hump cab, Thanks.
kaphillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 09:18 PM   #4
nitrosport_5

I may think about splitting it up. I will give it another week and see what we can do. The carpet is from a high hump cab i believe. I will lay it in my cab to make sure it fits.
Old 08-09-2014, 04:47 PM   #5
kaphillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrosport_5 View Post
I may think about splitting it up. I will give it another week and see what we can do. The carpet is from a high hump cab i believe. I will lay it in my cab to make sure it fits.
If you are still considering splitting I am still interested in the carpet if a high hump. Cost shipped to 79106
kaphillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:35 PM   #6
nitrosport_5

I will split this up. just need to figure out what it is all worth. I will get some prices soon.