The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-28-2014, 05:11 PM   #1
Ol'Rover
Project: years too late.

repro hubcaps?

What companies are Reproducing the factory hub caps for these trucks? Im looking at getting a set of "Circle Racing Wheels, series 108" for my 71 stepside project in 17". I would be looking for a set of white Dog dish style caps with the black ring and the blue bowtie. My dad passed in may.. and im starting the project again next weekend.
Old 09-28-2014, 05:25 PM   #2
jocko

Re: repro hubcaps?

nobody repros them, but you can find them all the time on the parts page of this site. I'd also pm Frank (PICKMUP) - he always seems to have some nice restored caps! Great to deal with also. Wish I could help, I do have a set, but I'm on my 3rd move this summer and they are stashed somewhere in storage in AZ or CA... Can't wait to settle down! Once all my stuff catches up with me, will see if I can dig em up, but you'll probably find some before then.
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 07:14 PM   #3
Ol'Rover
Project: years too late.

Re: repro hubcaps?

let me know I wont be at the wheel and tire stage till probably next summer, but thank you for getting back tome so quickly, ill keep an eye out on the board