The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2014, 11:31 PM   #6
Wildcard

Re: Master Cylinder Interchange??

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAVCHEV3 View Post
I do apologize for jumping this thread. I am in the same situation, but now since I've figured out the rotor situation I'm in the process of installing my existing dual mc on a booster I have from a 72. My question is when installing the mc to the booster should I remove the rubber boot/plunger from the factory mc where the rod was attached and just bolt it up to the booster like that or leave rubber boot on?It looks like I have to take it off to fit correctly. Just not real sure. Thanks!

Heavychevy3 I can`t answer your question , I don`t see it as you jumpin this thread, as long as someone hopefully chimes in and helps you or anyone else out reading this thread on your question or problem or mine It doesn`t bother me that's what these threads are all about to me, Maybe I`ll learn something also The thread is about mastercylinder interchange information afterall.

Good Luck, Wildcard
Wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote