The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > FAQ Truck Tech

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-29-2007, 11:27 PM   #1
huero
1969 Short, Fleet, and Beat

Re: SoCal checkin' in

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOG View Post
Sounds like a good time, im at work in the evening. What time is it over?
Cars start to show up around 4 p.m. and it ends at 8:30 p.m. with the 50/50 drawing. But, some people still hang around after 8:30. K Earth 101 usually does a live brodcast from there also with there own prizes for free. Money for the 50/50 and other prizes always go to a good charitable cause.
Burgers and food at R&R's is super good too!
Old 11-06-2007, 11:32 PM   #2
VDOG
Grand PooBaa Member

Gentlemen, we need to pick a place even if its a parking lot, so we can have a simple meet and greet. Dont have to have food and drinks for the first one.
Something to find out who is your neighbor, trade ideas and information.
I will go to Rickys in Harbor City by Wednesday the 7th and find out some information. You guys think of a dat for this month, Nov.
Will this work for you guys?
Old 11-07-2007, 12:12 PM   #3
Kabwe
Certified Car Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by huero View Post
Cars start to show up around 4 p.m. and it ends at 8:30 p.m. with the 50/50 drawing. But, some people still hang around after 8:30. K Earth 101 usually does a live brodcast from there also with there own prizes for free. Money for the 50/50 and other prizes always go to a good charitable cause.
Burgers and food at R&R's is super good too!
Hey Huero,

Have I met you before, because I'm always at R&R, although I did not make it this weekend. I'm the short bald black guy with the grey and white 55 Chevy 210 with the 454 fuel injected engine with the plates that say BAMM55. I usually roll with two other guys with a red and white 55 belaire with air bags, and silver and white 56 belaire. If not maybe I'll met you next time I'm there. Anyway where is this met and great going to be? I'm I invited.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:56 PM   #4
hdflstf

Guess I'd better check in. 72 K2500 lifted 6" with 35's - just got it

In Huntington Beach. I'm planning to go to the donut derelicts this coming Sat (Adams and Magnolia). Anyone else?
Old 11-11-2007, 11:31 PM   #5
Kabwe
Certified Car Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by huero View Post
Hey, bro! I have never met you but, it seems like we got alot in common. I am going to be picking up a 55 Bel Air soon (2 door post project). I believe I have seen the red 55 in you pic. That thing is sweet!!! I'll look for you at the next first Friday and introduce myself if I can find ya. Laters, huero.
here is the ride I usually show up in
Yeah thats my buddy's car. It is a very nice ride. I hope to met you at R&R. By the way you have a cool ride also. Lately I have not been getting out much, I've been really trying to get some work done on the truck. You know how it is with a wife, two kids, and two hotrods its hard to get work done.