The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-09-2015, 03:50 PM   #1
markmdz

WTB: Dash Pad (cracked ok), gas pedal, seat hardware, etc

All for my '68 C20 LWB

My current short list is:

Dash Pad - As long as the clips and overall shape are ok, I don't care if the foam is a bit thrashed or the cover is split. I'm reupholstering it anyway, so I just need a good base and most of the foam so I can figure out the overall shape.

Gas Pedal - Same as dash pad... I don't care if it's ugly as long as it's not broken. Please include the pivot pin too.

Seat Hardware - I need the cable/rod, springs, spring clips, etc for the slider. I have the handle with knob and the brackets that go into the sliders, but no end hardware or the linking rod/cable. (I have another post looking for a couple seat springs too.)

Door Sills - Not sure I have the terminology correct, but i'm looking for the chrome/polished trim that goes in the bottom of the door sills to hold the carpet down. Driver quality is fine.

Taillight Harness - From the cab, back. Again, driver quality is fine. Honestly I'm fine with a harness that needs a little work as long as the wires aren't brittle. I will be going through every inch of wire on it to make sure there's no abrasions or gouges in it, replacing anything that's not perfect, and fully dressing it anyway, just need a decent base to start from with good plugs.

Front Bumper Brackets - Just need the inner brackets for the bumper to mount to the frame horns. I have mine, but one of the PO's snapped the bolt that holds the bracket to the frame on both, and I don't feel like drilling them out and re-tapping them.

Last edited by markmdz; 01-09-2015 at 04:28 PM.
markmdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 04:12 PM   #2
DLTruck1973

Re: WTB: Dash Pad (cracked ok), gas pedal, seat hardware, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by markmdz View Post
All for my '68 C20 LWB

Dash Pad - As long as the clips and overall shape are ok, I don't care if the foam is a bit thrashed or the cover is split. I'm reupholstering it anyway, so I just need a good base and most of the foam so I can figure out the overall shape.

Gas Pedal - Same as dash pad... I don't care if it's ugly as long as it's not broken. Please include the pivot pin too.

Seat Hardware - I need the cable/rod, springs, spring clips, etc for the slider. I have the handle with knob and the brackets that go into the sliders, but no end hardware or the linking rod/cable. (I have another post looking for a couple seat springs too.)

Door Sills - Not sure I have the terminology correct, but i'm looking for the chrome/polished trim that goes in the bottom of the door sills to hold the carpet down. Driver quality is fine.

Taillight Harness - From the cab, back. Again, driver quality is fine. Honestly I'm fine with a harness that needs a little work as long as the wires aren't brittle. I will be going through every inch of wire on it to make sure there's no abrasions or gouges in it, replacing anything that's not perfect, and fully dressing it anyway, just need a decent base to start from with good plugs.

Front Bumper Brackets - Just need the inner brackets for the bumper to mount to the frame horns. I have mine, but one of the PO's snapped the bolt that holds the bracket to the frame on both, and I don't feel like drilling them out and re-tapping them.
I should be able to hep you with most of your list, if not all.

Give me some time to round everything up. What is your zip code for a shipping quote.

Thank you,
Thomas
DLTruck1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 11:37 PM   #3
Ironhorse

I have a dash pad from a '70 that is a good candidate for a re-cover if interested. $25 plus shipping. Can get pics Sunday if interested, going out of town early dark thirty in the morning and be home late in the evening. Let me know if wanting some pics.
Original Truck AM/FM
Wellington, Ks
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 11:51 PM   #4
DLTruck1973

Quote:
All for my '68 C20 LWB

Dash Pad - As long as the clips and overall shape are ok, I don't care if the foam is a bit thrashed or the cover is split. I'm reupholstering it anyway, so I just need a good base and most of the foam so I can figure out the overall shape. The best dash pad core I have is $40.00 plus shipping

Gas Pedal - Same as dash pad... I don't care if it's ugly as long as it's not broken. Please include the pivot pin too. I have the gas peddle with the linkage for $35.00 plus shipping. Includes the linkage that the gas peddle rest on that bolts to the firewall. Does not include the piece on the carb.

Seat Hardware - I need the cable/rod, springs, spring clips, etc for the slider. I have the handle with knob and the brackets that go into the sliders, but no end hardware or the linking rod/cable. (I have another post looking for a couple seat springs too.) I will need to check on Monday. Would you consider buying a complete set of seat tracks if needed? I hate to part these because they have no value unless complete in most cases.

Door Sills - Not sure I have the terminology correct, but i'm looking for the chrome/polished trim that goes in the bottom of the door sills to hold the carpet down. Driver quality is fine. I have some nice driver quality sill plates for $20.00 each plus shipping

Taillight Harness - From the cab, back. Again, driver quality is fine. Honestly I'm fine with a harness that needs a little work as long as the wires aren't brittle. I will be going through every inch of wire on it to make sure there's no abrasions or gouges in it, replacing anything that's not perfect, and fully dressing it anyway, just need a decent base to start from with good plugs. I have a very nice firewall to rear cross member harness for a LWB for $15.00 and a restorable tail light harness for $30.00 plus shipping. The tail light harnesses will be good but have been spliced for trailer harnesses.

I have as many of these as you need for $7.50 each plus shipping

I can get photos and a combined shipping quote for the items you are interested in on Monday.

Let me know,

Thank you,
Thomas
DLTruck1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 08:12 AM   #5
blap

I have a pair of door sill plates updated on the 72 parts section
blap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:27 PM   #6
Ironhorse

markmdz, pics of the '70 dash pad as mentioned. Rough vinyl covering but if you are re-covering you don't want that portion anyway. $25 plus shipping, let me know if interested. Will need to be removed from the truck but with the cold weather have not taken the time to do it.
Attached Images

Original Truck AM/FM
Wellington, Ks
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 11:13 AM   #7
Dads1967

Quote:
All for my '68 C20 LWB

I have a set of front bumper brackets. $50 shipped for all 4 brackets.
Dads1967 is offline   Reply With Quote