The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-20-2015, 01:16 AM   #1
bcontractor

aftermarket sheet metal parts poll

It would be great to get a poll on aftermarket parts on how they fit ...and; where did you buy them from ,where were they were made ,what part did you buy, and how long did they take to get delivered.

ok...I start ...I bought this from topbanna.com....both inner rockers ,both kick panels, outer drivers rocker and one hood clear turn signal lens....the total was 227.00 delivered....I noticed an oversize fee was charged on the first rocker..so...i added one at a time oversize items and not see more shipping go up....then it did so i deleted the last item...
The parts i got were from KeyParts dropped shipped to me ...I got one cracked turn signal lens [with no reply from top banana] and not much insulation in the box.....the panels that are made from Keyparts are almost a perfect fit .....We are good to go with the ones I recieved ...Topbanana needs to credit me for the cracked lens and we are good...ˆ recieved my parts within a week