The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-11-2014, 11:06 AM   #76
b.sharp

Re: K20 Challenge

This is great information. Thank you. I wanted to keep my original closed knuckle axle but put disk brakes on it. This will allow me to do this. I was also considering making it a
K30. this will be the same setup with the adapters/spacers on the outside of the hubs.
b.sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:38 AM   #77
Dustydog

Hey everyone that has looked at this build over the past few years, we need to give Dan a motivational speech! He has hit that wall where the words "maybe need to sell it" came out. We all know that would be a mistake. Obviously having to make the major move from Illinois to Kentucky would put things back a little. But,,,,,, come on everyone, lets say a few words to get him back on track with this beautiful project. Even just a couple of hours a week would make good progress! Come on!!! Let's hear from everyone!!!
2004 C5 Vette
Dustydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:40 AM   #78
Dustydog

Re: Let's Help Dan!! K20 Challenge

Hey everyone that has looked at this build over the past few years, we need to give Dan a motivational speech! He has hit that wall where the words "maybe need to sell it" came out. We all know that would be a mistake. Obviously having to make the major move from Illinois to Kentucky would put things back a little. But,,,,,, come on everyone, lets say a few words to get him back on track with this beautiful project. Even just a couple of hours a week would make good progress! Come on!!! Let's hear from everyone!!!
2004 C5 Vette
Dustydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 04:29 PM   #79
gerfunken

Re: Let's Help Dan!! K20 Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustydog View Post
Oh, but I know that feeling so well....

So, I got my truck in February of 1999... I've worked on it, I've ignored it, I've bled on it, it's bit me in the arse more than once. But, it's finally gotten to the point that I've originally envisioned 15 years ago, and I couldn't be happier.

Dan, just stay with it. Nothing that any of us have done on the board have been done overnight.

1972 Chevy K20
Picture Gallery
Build Thread

1930 Chevy AD
Picture Gallery

1929 Ford Model-A
Picture Gallery

1975 Triumph TR-6
Picture Gallery
gerfunken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:06 AM   #80
77K10Silverado

Any updates?? Sweet truck and great progress!

77 K10 - http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=1#post6752641
77K10Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote