The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-19-2004, 08:05 AM   #26
jover

We got our bushings through Chevy Duty, as well as other hardware to put our trailing arms in that we snagged out of junk yard, sandblasted them (they looked brand new) and everything fit like a dream! The parts from Chevy Duty we're really reasonable, and their aftermarket parts always fit perfect with no big hassle. Just my two cents worth.
jover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 09:19 AM   #27
JJR

The bushings from Energy Suspension comes in pairs so you should be OK Suicide-D. I got a set of Energy Suspension trailing arm bushing and track (panhard) bar bushings from a local parts store (Main Auto Parts off South Cobb Drive, for those in the Metro Atlanta area). They don't carry them in stock but can have them the next day most of the time. The trailing arm bushing were under $20 and the track bar bushing were under $10. Those prices were cheaper than most on-line stores and I did not have to pay shipping cost. If you have not replaced your panhard bar bushings, I would suggest doing it also. Mine were shot and you could rock the bed side to side easily. The new bushings made it a lot tighter.

Second Owner 70 C-10
Second Owner 93 GMC C1500
Third Owner 99 C2500 Crew Cab Short Bed
JJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 11:25 AM   #28
Suicide-D

Location: Katy, TX...but the love of my life resides in Dublin,OH.
Thanks Guys,

I saw it last night... they are the right ones. I guess thats what I get for being friends with my parts guy. He was pulling my chain. I also have a new adjustable track bar going in it, came with the drop kit... figured while I was in there I would do the control arms also.
Suicide-D is offline   Reply With Quote