The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-30-2015, 05:04 PM   #1
joeminnesota

71-72 VS 73 and up Wheel Center Hole Diameter

Hi,
New to the Forum and thanks for all the help so far!
I am getting ready to do an front Power Disc Brake Upgrade on a 69 C-10 2 wheel drive.
Does anyone have measurements on the center Hole/Hub diameter for the small and the Large Hole/Hub? I want to stick with 6 lug and use the rally style wheel.

I am thinking of getting the complete kit from Performance Online But they are not sure which wheel fits their rotor.

Thanks in advance!
joeminnesota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 10:46 PM   #2
jocko

Re: 71-72 VS 73 and up Wheel Center Hole Diameter

welcome to the forum Joe. Rallies will work just fine on a stock size (71-72-like) rotor and caliper combo (what most kits mimic). Rally wheels were only available post-67-72 era, so they clear stock size disks and calipers. As far as I know, all rallies have the same size hub and require the same size opening - and it's the size on a C10. I'm not aware of large/small hub openings within the half ton world off the top of my head. I've run 73+ rallies on my (former) 66 C10 and they fit just like the stock 6 lug non-disk steelies, and they fit just like stock K10 steelies - all the same.
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote