The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-29-2016, 08:06 PM   #1
Racin_jason

In Toronto Area Looking For 15x7 Rally Rim

So about a month ago I bought these 4 - 15x8 rally wheels off kijiji. I paid 80 bucks and it seemed like it was all cool. about a month goes by and i realize that one of the wheels that i got is a 15x7. So I proceed to sort through some old emails and such and come across the sellers phone number. I call him up and told him how I got this one wheels thats wrong and that i would like to swap it for a 15x8, OR if he had another 15x7 i'd take that as wheel. So i would have two complete sets. So I arrange to meet him again, and drive the hour and a half out there, again. He hands me the rim I have a look. things appear to be normal, get home, compare the other wheel.. its a 15x6.5 wheel.. Call the guy up, now hes calling me a liar and that i dont know what im talking about.. Now I'm stuck and turning to you folks.

IF! anyone in the toronto area has a spare 15x7 or a solid lead on one I would love to get my grubby fingers on it. I've been though some junk yards and online listings enough to know they are out there. I dont need one with all the chrome or anything. Just the steel wheel itself

thanks friends

Racin_jason
Racin_jason is offline   Reply With Quote