The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-28-2016, 01:56 AM   #1
Jatwentythree

Unhappy Hello, help please. 70 C10 Stepside.

Hello, i've got a70 stepside inherited from my grandpa, not the best condition, yet. I love the truck, grew up with it. Had a blown motor. Long story short, i Got ripped off by a guy who offered to rebuild it. I don't have much money, had a baby on the way, and i needed it moved from where it was, so i bit.

He had it for a while, i saw and heard it run, sounded good, but he had issues and had it towed to an actual mechanic, to finish the job, and fell off the face of the earth. The guy never cleaned the gas tank, and now it won't start up again. The mechanic now said since he didnt do the rebuild, it could be very expensive to figure out the issues.

Now, i'm stuck, and looking for some help in Sonoma county. Does anyone have any good ideas or thoughts of someone who could help me get it running? Im in a small apartment, no garage, no space to have it here. Family and full time job, or else i would love to do it here.

Thank you, i feel very stuck right now.
Jatwentythree is offline   Reply With Quote