The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-03-2016, 12:45 PM   #1
OddBall2

first c10 1970 lwb

hello to all ,iam from virginia beach and ive owned a lot of classic cars and trucks none of them in my drive way anymore but thats fine iam sure most fit that status.ive been and currently do work restoring classic cars and trucks so iam not new to the problems they present,but ive never owned this particular series,with that said this will be a project with no cut corners where i replace instead of patch panels if at all possible.it is a long wheel base and that will be the first thing to go the bed will be converted to a matching trailer.it had no front end parts like hood or fenders nor radiator support.the plan is so far to put on 68 front end as i for some reason like it better.i went with a whole new cab floor as it seemed better since by the time i add all the braces underneath and crossmember it just makes more since.doors were good except for a little rust at the bottoms and since ial be converting to 1 piece glass i want to keep the factory doors as the one piece fits better with less fabrication needed. ial post some pictures soon.some of my work can be seen at out laws rod and custom in norfolk and currently at bay city classics also in norfolk va.
OddBall2 is offline   Reply With Quote