The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-10-2016, 03:27 PM   #1
ol'blu72

Need help in the LA area

Im military and recently PCS'd to Hawaii (poor me right) Figured it would be awesome to cruise the blazer topless along the north shore . So I got my blazer shipped the only problem is it arrived at the port in LA and the drivers side double wall top glass is broken and she has a dead battery. The shipping company WILL NOT put it on a boat with a broken window or without it running. So now my baby is just sitting in a lot in South Gate CA (LA i guess) waiting, waiting, waiting. It is a helpless feeling. We have been trying to work both issues but it is proving to be difficult to do from the middle of the ocean. I have found someone to go change the battery and the glass but the glass is special order from the east coast. I dont want here sitting in a lot far away at all, let alone for a couple weeks waiting on special order glass. So after my long sob story does anyone have a drivers side rear glass for a 72 blazer locally in or around LA? I need to get this fixed and get my baby on a boat. Please help

72 Blazer CST 350/350/205

ol'blu72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 07:38 AM   #2
RDrancher

Re: Need help in the LA area

Sorry I can't help, but here's a bump. Good luck with it and thank you for your service!