The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-03-2016, 09:10 AM   #1
Ultanium

Another Texas Panel

Newbie, just joined this morning, after picking up a 1970 C20 Panel for $800. It needs lots of love, but I have revived many Mopars over the years, so this should not be too difficult. I am about 40 miles west of Houston, and own several projects, including a 56 Chevy 3100, 71 Dodge Demon 340, and a 71 Dodge Dart Swinger. My dd is an 02 Tahoe, that has towed many of my project toys home, over the years. I am a network admin by day, and a dj/musician by night. This panel will eventually be my rolling billboard, and haul all my music gear. Torn between a 454 and an LS swap on this project, but I guess from a practical standpoint, even a 350 would be just fine... Just wanted to say howdy, and thanks for the add!
Ultanium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:36 AM   #2
1ATony

Re: Another Texas Panel

Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 08:34 PM   #3
ole dollor

Re: Another Texas Panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultanium View Post
Newbie, just joined this morning, after picking up a 1970 C20 Panel for $800. It needs lots of love, but I have revived many Mopars over the years, so this should not be too difficult. I am about 40 miles west of Houston, and own several projects, including a 56 Chevy 3100, 71 Dodge Demon 340, and a 71 Dodge Dart Swinger. My dd is an 02 Tahoe, that has towed many of my project toys home, over the years. I am a network admin by day, and a dj/musician by night. This panel will eventually be my rolling billboard, and haul all my music gear. Torn between a 454 and an LS swap on this project, but I guess from a practical standpoint, even a 350 would be just fine... Just wanted to say howdy, and thanks for the add!
welcome from another Texan , this is a great place to hang around , and some great info........Don
ole dollor is offline   Reply With Quote