The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-24-2016, 02:04 PM   #1
thedudeabides86

Talking Forum meetup?

Hey MN Trucksters,

Any chance there's a tri-state meetup before the weather gets cold? I'd love to hang out with all the local trucks and get a club going or something. We could get badass leather jackets and drive around causing havoc and living the rebel life.....or we could drive around and just enjoy the awesome 67-72 trucks and whathaveyou's out there. If anyone knows of anything locally, drop me a line. Thanks!
Old 08-24-2016, 02:49 PM   #2
hdff

Re: Forum meetup?

if your interested in getting a club started contact poweredbychevy79 he started a c10 chevy club and is trying to get interest going in other states. he also has a facebook page c10 club texas if you wan to try there. the c10 club started in cali and ruben worked hard to get it going here in the Houston area, he also now has got participation in Austin and the dallas ft worth area

Don't argue with idiots, People watching may not be able to tell the difference...
There's someone in my head........But it's not me......

cheap tricks thread great info here!! http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=489394
hdff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 03:25 PM   #3
thedudeabides86

Re: Forum meetup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdff View Post
if your interested in getting a club started contact poweredbychevy79 he started a c10 chevy club and is trying to get interest going in other states. he also has a facebook page c10 club texas if you wan to try there. the c10 club started in cali and ruben worked hard to get it going here in the Houston area, he also now has got participation in Austin and the dallas ft worth area
Nice! I'll look him up and see what I can find out. Thanks. I'll post updates on this thread once I have them.