The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-21-2004, 12:58 AM   #1
rocktriviagod

Exclamation 1983 Blazer for sale CHEAP

I met a guy today who has a truck to sell real cheap. For starters, It's in Dresbach, Minn, just across the Mississippi River from LaCrosse, Wis.
The truck is a 1983 full size Blazer. 305 V8, lots of miles (200,000)..... The good points. It runs good, has new auto Trans with O/D.. New radiator, new front brakes, two new front fenders, new chrome front bumper (somebody backed into it but I think the bumper can be straightened) decent tires on rally rims 4WD with lock outs Good glass, except for back window.Hood is good. Fair interior, comes with extra set of drive shafts,
Bad points, from the door panels back it's rusted big time.needs a new exhaust,
This guy wants to move it out and is asking $600..but you might be able to talk him down.
I'd like to buy it myself and part it out but my space is limited and the wife doesn't want any more 'junk' (Junk is in the eyes of the beholder)
If anybody is interested, please email me and I'll pass you the phone number and any other info I can. I would post the phone here, but I don't want this guy bombarded with calls for the next month.........
Just thought I'd pass this one along.
email...........rocktriviagod@yahoo.com
Thanks, Craig
rocktriviagod is offline   Reply With Quote