The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-28-2016, 01:31 AM   #1
kvjb

Van. Isle guy...

Hey all, I've been a member here for a few years but always put off starting a build thread. Two years ago, I put together a square body c10

[IMG][/IMG]

I used it as a daily for a few months before impulsively buying a '51. I've wanted an Advanced Design since I was a kid so I sold the C-10 and proceeded to get side tracked by a bunch of two wheeled projects. A year passed and I finally figured enough was enough, time to get this AD under way. I'm about 4 months into the build and the goal is to have it in a driveable state for my birthday in February.
The highlights of the build are Supra front suspension with coil-overs, truck arm rear suspension, 4.8 with NV3500 and whatever else I can find in the classifieds to round it out.

Here is the truck in question

[IMG][/IMG]

Don't let the pic fool you, the beauty is only skin deep. Underneath is a horrible mess of major rust covered in filler. Now to change sections and start a build thread.
kvjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 04:51 AM   #2
kvjb

Re: Van. Isle guy...

[IMG][/IMG]Pretty poor start, 2hrs and I already have a dead link. Here is the C-10
kvjb is offline   Reply With Quote