The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-12-2017, 08:57 AM   #26
zicc1835

Re: Grandpa's 72

Larry,
i bought a 1936 chevy pickup farm truck 8 years ago out of Auburn California its by Sacramento. The PO gave me a Bill of sale that stated parts truck only no title . I went back to Cali where it came from they don't keep any records after 10 years so i took Jersey to task on their title process pictures affidavits from 3 people that know me non related who could swear I didn't steal it 3 different news paper adds stating my intentions local police dept looped in on all this and after about year I had a legitimate NJ Title with 83k odometer reading on it ....doubled the value of the truck. I needed up selling it this past spring, it was all there in great shape I'm not a purist but couldn't bring myself to molest it and put 50k to make a hot rod . It went to a good home. If you have the time, see what your state requires its worth at least the research
Jess
just my 2 cents besides when drive Slick Zicc down to see you i want to see Grandpa Too
Attached Images

zicc1835 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:09 AM   #27
GR8-68

Re: Grandpa's 72

I will definitely check into that, I originally bought it for the tilt column and then later found it was a highlander and really not in that bad of condition and wanted to restore it to original.

I love that 36 I could not have sold that myself, I would have fell in love

It is easily overlooked that what is now called vintage was once brand new.

"Project 68"

paypal.me/ldgrant
GR8-68 is offline   Reply With Quote