The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-25-2017, 11:44 PM   #1
Originalthor

Another Canadian from Sask.

Hello all. Great forum been browsing on here for years and my questions were already asked and answered so never needed a reason to post until now. I've loved these trucks since day one. Old mans had multiple and I've had 4 through my teenage years pull out of field fix and sell. Then life got busy and got out of the buy and sell got married had 3 kids we all know the rest of the story. Well the boy is 6 and needs to get off the video games so I score 3 trucks from the father-in-law.

69 gmc lwb fleet
sunk 6 inches in the mud barried deep in the bush so maybe not much salvageable. Didn't look at that one much.

70 gmc custom lwb fleet
Missing grill box got smashed on drivers side from tractor so hoping frame is ok. Interior stripped. Stuck in between a rock and a hard place if ya know what mean but all drums sitting on rims

68 chevy lwb step side
The easiest one to bring home at the moment. Missing drivers fender only. Mice got at interior. Drums sitting on rims. Ya think they would be chevy nope all turds dug through 50 some tires and found 4. 3 held air yay.

That's my story and will post questions in appropriate forums. But end of day plan is auto cross chevy or gmc won't be a fast procedure gotta teach while doing it and have fun aswell.

Thanks all
Scott
Originalthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 12:43 AM   #2
Originalthor

Re: Another Canadian from Sask.

Forgot to mention that I built myself a wicked work truck out of 70 chevy c 30 grain truck. All tools and a place to put garbage at the end of the day. But business was slow so had to sell it. Didn't go far though buddy bought it from me so still get to drive the beast every once and a while.
Originalthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:09 AM   #3
vetnat

Re: Another Canadian from Sask.

Welcome neighbour!